In Stuart and West Palm Beach areas you rely on your heat pump to keep you comfortable throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your heat pump, you could be needing a heat pump fix-up visit any day. Confirming that you schedule routine maintenance service will help keep your heat pump running effectively and pinpoint any problems that may need attention before they get worse. But you can scan for issues too. We’ve collected some symptoms for you to look for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a pro, like Arnold’s Air Conditioning of South Florida Inc, if you note any of these signs:
- Your heat pump is stuck in either heating mode or cooling mode. Your heat pump is adept to cool your house when it’s warm by moving refrigerant through the interior evaporator coil. When it’s time to heat your home, it switches the route and runs refrigerant to the outside evaporator coil. If your heat pump is set in one mode, it may be time call in a pro to investigate why.
- Your heat pump is not evenly heating or cooling your home. Check that your registers are all ready and unrestricted. If the problem persists, call in an expert to learn why your system is malfunctioning or out of equilibrium.
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it operating enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem weak? Signs related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your heat pump isn’t cycling as it normally does. If your heat pump is cycling on and off too regularly, it may be overheating. This could be a straightforward solution, like changing a clogged filter or re-calibrating your thermostat. It could also present a glitch in your thermostat or your blower.
- Your heat pump is loud. If your heat pump starts running at top volume or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to schedule heat pump service. Call Arnold’s Air Conditioning of South Florida Inc at 772-205-3269 or use our online scheduler when you need to schedule repairs or routine maintenance.