AC Repair in Stuart, Palm City, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, FL, and Surrounding Areas
AC Repair in Stuart, Palm City, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Hobe Sound, Jupiter, Jensen Beach, Tequesta, North Palm Beach, Jupiter Island, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Juno Beach, Lake Worth, Lantana, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, Loxahatchee, FL and Surrounding Areas.
South Florida is known for its gorgeous beaches and mild temperatures during the winter months. You probably find yourself running your air conditioning system almost all year long. However, the summers can be really toasty, and you depend on your AC to keep you cool. When the unthinkable happens, and you need an AC repair in South Florida, you want the best. However, there are usually advanced warning signs.
Signs You Need AC Repair in South Florida
In most cases, your HVAC system will give you a little warning that you need repairs. However, that isn’t always the case. Here are some signs that you may need an AC repair.
- Strange sounds and smells: If your HVAC unit starts to make unusual noises, it could be a sign of a part breaking down. Odd smells can be a sign of leaks or other system failures.
- Rising electric bills: A rise in your electric bill can signify that your system is running harder and hotter due to a failure somewhere in the system.
- Age: Your HVAC system is one of the most expensive appliances in your home so you expect it to last for many years. However, if you have a system that is aging, you may find that you need more frequent repairs.
- Air that cycles on and off too quickly: A problem with your thermostat can lead to your air conditioner starting and stopping too frequently without ever cooling your home completely.
- Unit turns on by no air blows out: This can be a sign of a variety of issues, such as a faulty blower or blower motor.
- Air comes out of the unit but it isn’t cold enough to cool your home: This sign can also come from a variety of issues, including compressor problems or air filter issues.
Most Common AC Repairs Needed
Waiting on the AC repair company is a trying time. You’ll spend it wondering what type of AC repair you might need. There are some common air conditioning unit repairs, such as:
- Air filter replacements: This filter is your AC’s first defense against trash and debris entering the system. When it gets clogged, it causes all sorts of problems.
- Thermostat calibration: Your thermostat measures the temperature in your home and determines when to turn your air conditioner on and off. When it isn’t calibrated correctly, it can keep your home from cooling.
- Air condenser coils: Warm air from your home travels over these coils becoming supercooled. If they fail, you need to replace them to cool your space again.
- Freon replacement: Freon is a gas that helps to super cool the air in your AC before pushing it back into your home. Sometimes, you need to recharge the freon to cool your home again.
Why Choose Our Company for Your AC Repair in South Florida
At Arnold’s Air Conditioning, we know you can choose another air conditioner repair service, but we believe that we’re the best in the area. We take pride in providing outstanding service at competitive prices. Other reasons to make us your first call include:
- More than 30 years of experience in the South Florida area
- Fully trained service professionals
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7/365 emergency service
- Extensive service area
- Two location
- Help with financing
- Online promotions
- Works on most majors brands
- and much more.
It’s important for you to keep your family cool and comfortable. When the worst happens and you need AC repairs, Arnold’s Air Conditioning is ready to spring into action. Our knowledgeable service professionals will present you with a detailed quote and answer all of your questions before repair work begins. Call us today to schedule an appointment.