AC Maintenance in Stuart, Palm City, Hobe Sound, Jensen Beach, FL and Surrounding Areas
How Often Should you Tune Up your AC?
Once per year before the heat hits to keep your unit running smoothly throughout the year. Especially if your unit is older, you should have it on a maintenance plan so your repairs are discounted, if necessary, and you don’t have to remember set an appointment – We take care of everything for you.
AC Maintenance in Stuart, Palm City, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Hobe Sound, Jupiter, Jensen Beach, Tequesta, North Palm Beach, Jupiter Island, Palm Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Juno Beach, Lake Worth, Lantana, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, Loxahatchee, FL and Surrounding Areas.
Florida is a wonderful state in which to live, with plenty of beaches, bustling cities, and a tropical climate year-round. Of course, it can also get pretty hot here, too. If air conditioning is a must in any state, then Florida must surely be it!
If you have a working A/C unit, then you want to keep it running at peak performance for as long as possible. In order to accomplish this, you need to have a professional HVAC company perform periodic maintenance on your system.
Fortunately, if you live in Stuart, FL or the surrounding areas, you can reach out to the air conditioning pros at Arnold’s Air Conditioning to handle all of your A/C maintenance needs!
Our A/C Maintenance Services
Air conditioning maintenance has a lot of “moving parts,” so to speak. Several components and systems need to be checked by the visiting technician for functionality; and certain minor repairs may have to be made along the way.
At Arnold’s Air, we provide our customers with a comprehensive maintenance plan to ensure that their A/C unit stays up and running for years to come. Our maintenance services run the gamut from simple to complex. We perform the following maintenance tasks for our customers (among others):
- We’ll inspect your system’s air filter. If it is dirty and needs to be replaced, we can quickly handle it.
- Our technicians will check your thermostat to make sure it is properly calibrated.
- We’ll see if your system has the correct amount of refrigerant. If it doesn’t, we’ll look for leaks.
- We always capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, per EPA regulations.
- We’ll check your ductwork for any seal leaks or other issues, and make repairs as needed.
- Our techs will visually inspect your unit’s condenser coils, evaporator coils, and coil fins. We’ll clean off any accumulated dirt or debris, and straighten the fins out with specialized equipment if needed.
- We’ll examine all electrical and mechanical components for wear or tear, and make sure that everything is functioning properly, from your start capacitor to your blower fan.
- We’ll always walk you through any problems (or even potential issues) that we find.
Why Choose Arnold's Air
At Arnold’s Air, we’ve been around the block a few times when it comes to the HVAC industry. Our founder has lived in the Martin County and Palm Beach County area for over three decades, and has spent that time serving his neighbors in the community, either as residential or commercial customers. Our staff is fully trained, certified, and qualified, and we have experience in servicing a wide range of A/C units. No matter the make or model, we have the skills and experience needed to provide it with proper maintenance.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose us for your A/C maintenance needs:
- Professionalism: We take great pride in our work and our community, and always strive for excellence. We’ll always treat you with the utmost respect; and when we say we’ll be at your home, you can count on us being there!
- Quality: Our friendly technicians are incredibly skilled at their job and pay great attention to even the smallest details. We make it a point to provide only the very best work to our neighbors in the Stuart community.
- Speed: Dealing with a low-performing (or even worse, broken) A/C unit is no fun at all! Whether it’s maintenance or repair work, our technicians will get the job done in no time flat, so that you can return to your home’s original coolness and comfort.
- Affordability: We charge highly competitive rates for our services, and even offer financing options to qualifying customers.