Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Arnold’s Air Conditioning of South Florida Inc expert. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool all summer long. These routine checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Stuart and West Palm Beach areas are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can search for signals and indicate trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outdoor or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our experts at Arnold’s Air Conditioning of South Florida Inc in Stuart and West Palm Beach areas deliver excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 772-205-3269.